There's more where this came from at Judy Wise's website. Fabulous. Check out her door painting.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
For once I actually checked out a website you recommended because I just loved the look of this. I was really impressed. She has some incredible stuff. Loved what she did with the doors but don't think I could live with them. Just a little too much.
2 comments:
For once I actually checked out a website you recommended because I just loved the look of this. I was really impressed. She has some incredible stuff. Loved what she did with the doors but don't think I could live with them. Just a little too much.
KS
It's good to know that you have faith in my recommendations and actually check them out. I will keep that in mind.
CM
(Judy told me she is sending you over some doors, but I will call her to cancel!)
Post a Comment