June 25, 2010

Oh, Yeah...

...I forgot to say that I'm taking a blogging break!

It's SUMMERTIME! all of a sudden. Have you been outside? It's HOT. As one who lives in Southern California, I can say that. However, I have some awareness that other climes may be a bit different right now. All I'm saying is: Happy No Snow To You.

I was inside the studio over a week ago, painting paper towels with pigments and mica, but nothing since then.Family are visiting from Kansas City. So things have been a bit... unscheduled. I'll be back soon.

In the meantime...

here's the dog.


15 comments:

heather noye said...

that looks like a good place for a nap...

pam said...

I will miss you! But have fun on your break. And ONLY fun!

LOVE the shot of the dog, Chris. You should frame that one and put it on the wall at work for those moments when you need a lift.

Happy Midsummer.

Dianne said...

happy no snow to you too! =) enjoy your visitors, the sunshine, and the adorable dog!

Erin in Morro Bay said...

Good to hear it was a break and not alien abduction! Send some of your sun up here to the coast - we're locked into the summer fog pattern.
Erin

moongipsies@msn.com said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the dog shot... how perfect!

inge said...

Hello,

now you missed the tea party of the fanciful twist !!
But I guess there are other things you are enjoying now..

greetings from belgium
Inge
web.me.com/pinkepinke
feel welcome at my party : I have a blog give away

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

heeheee!

Thank you for visiting!
♥ Alice Maria-Thérèse Afiori in a Swedish wonderland blog.afiori.com ♥

Kathryn Costa said...

How cute! I think I may follow your lead and in August take my own blogging break. It will be hard though!

Thanks for the comments. I'm happy that you enjoyed my sweet little story.

wandamarie.blogspot.com said...

I'LL miss you too!...i just read some of your retorts on my blog right after i had left and you made me chuckle out loud, love when that happens!!!
great work chris, down below there.
enjoy your time from the computer...boy i did!!!

Anonymous said...

glad you're taking some time away, will totally miss you, but will have the cutest dawg butt to look at :-)
s

Julie Prichard said...

haha That's a great picture :)

lynne h said...

chris, have a great time away... enjoy this summer gorgeousness (and i know you will : )

xo

TBM said...

Hope you're having a great break! Love that pic of Scout. She's Something Else. :-)

Anonymous said...

hahahah...Olive would be right at home, nudging out some space in the pillow case.

enjoy this summer time!!!

x..x

Leslie said...

That photo cracks me up. Looking at my Scout right now, who's looking back and me. She might do that if she could fit. She's in the guppy-protection program and is always looking for a place to hide. Tables fit her better than pillowcases.