June 8, 2008

Break Time!


How are you? I'm doing well, but I'm going to be taking a little blog break. I hope you will remember this place and come back to visit when my break is over. If you'd like me to advise you when I return, please let me know in the comments, and I will email you at that time. Sometimes that's easier than remembering to check in.

Take care of you and yours. See you soon!

9 comments:

Carrie said...

yes, pls advise. And for chrissake, don't roll off that thing! Carrie

Anonymous said...

Are you taking a break because you have too many library books to read? Damn it, I KNEW that would happen.

Anonymous said...

Well you are just going to have to send me an email a day then. I have to have something to read during lunch other than the fug girls!

Love KS

Anonymous said...

Yeah, don't go rolling off that thing, on the misguided notion that Jesus wants you for an I-beam. We need you more.

Judy Wise said...

Hey! You're cool and I like your blog. I'll be back. xo

girlgonethreadwild said...

Soak up those lazy Summer days Chris, a break sounds like a purrfect way to do that.

Thank you for stopping in and celebrating my b-day with me. You're amazing!

See you soon, Monica :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Miss you, and your little blog too!

Anonymous said...

break scmake

so.........you got to meet my BROTHAH Paul at Zinnia's?

cool!

imagine if you will the twos of us at a small catholic college in the midwest 25 years ago. wait. imagine us instead dancing to the weather girls. there's a picture to make in your mind.

hasta la vista baby.