December 10, 2007

Festivitism

It's been awhile since I posted any of my artwork. There's a reason for that! If I post it, the people who are getting it would see it. You don't want foreshadowing at this point. I mean, when sending handmade cards. For one thing, it makes the receiving of the card anti-climactic. And for another thing, if the recipient sees the card in advance, there's the whole 'Return To Sender' thing that happens.

No warning, that's my motto.

Instead, I'm posting for you here a picture of what my weekend was like:



This was my Saturday evening and Sunday morning, in Banning, California. Actually, this picture was taken last year, but I wasn't in Banning last year when it snowed. And when I was there this weekend, I didn't have my camera. It was the same view this year, and it looked like this. Except for the part where I slid to my car and almost broke a hip.



Since you like this so much, here are some lovely shots of villages I've seen at Christmas!


Aren't these places lovely?!

I thought you might like them.


I certainly did when I went to Google images and downloaded them.

Okay, well, I'm going to go water my palm plants. Our air conditioning seems to be drying them out.

I hope you all are having a great holiday season. Remember to hug your friends and family!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This has nothing to do with your latest blog. I just want to know how is it that Mo kitty has a picture on your site but non of us do?

Piper, Boomer and Max

Chris said...

Well, cause he be chillin'.

Anonymous said...

Good Lord Woman!...almost broke a hip? watch it, California Girl!
Lovely little villages...looks like Germany or some other place that I haven't been, but intend to go.

Happy Holidays C.....and yes, hugging away!

ooxx
Lisa H.