Thank you so much for staying by me while I rested my blog togs.
(I have no idea what that means, but you can fill in as needed.)
This weekend I'll be going out to Vegas on a meet and greet with friends we haven't seen in awhile. I don't gamble, but I sure like the big sights and sounds apart from the usual. (Not much for the smells.)

What are you doing for Valentine's Day? Do you like it, or do you see it as just another merchandising ploy? I don't really care much for the hearts and flowers rituals of that particular day, because it's expensive and obligatory. But I DO love me some pretty arts! Holidays are like that! This is a time to be light and fun!

And you know that's a big break from my usual grouchiness and slug.
I'm very excited about the valentine I'm making for my honey. After I finish up a postcard swap organized by craft maven Hanna Andersson, I'll finish up my valentine card and show it to you. And then when the postcards have all been received, I'll show those, too.
Oh, it's so exciting, isn't it?! And what's coming up after that...?
EASTER EGG DYES !!
I wish to share with you a new blog I've discovered, Make and Meaning. It's really fun. Lotsa folks talking about arting and crafting. They even have time after talking about it to DO it. It's almost hard to believe!
Next up: Chris starts cheeping and then cracks up.
9 comments:
Nice to see you back! I was wondering how long your self-imposed exile would last.
Yes, easter soon. Omg! Time flies! :-) Your cards look very cool, I didn't make any valentine cards this year... :-/ So much to do, so little time..
Oh, I looove the tiles you make - very very cool!
Missed ya! I find I make things the day of...lol...so if I'm seeing you this weekend, you may get one : ) I love Valentines Day...always in hopes to be getting something sweet from one of my loved ones : )
Happy Valentines Chris
Happy Heart Day
I'm not one for holidays,
but I do like spreading the joy!
xox
PS:dont forget to post a pic of the cards...I wanna see!
Hey you could have an Elvis wedding. I saw one in Vegas, a very drunk armyserviceman, still clutching his beer like a lifeboat, swaying next to a girl in too much taffeta.
I'd love to have elvis marry me!
I just bought a little bag of chocolate easter eggs! My valentines were thrilled ;-) LOL
I LOVE your tree card. Totally awesome!
XO
Well, that boat had totally sailed on your cracking up long ago my friend :)) I love hearts and flowers, it's just another way to luv my girrrlll !! Glad you're back :))
s
easter means chocolate yeah!!!have a good time in Vegas and thanks for the link to egg dyeing
Hi Chris!! I just made a new post on the blog....you could be re-boxing in a new way all over again! Please peek!! (I haven't seen you on FB lately....r u ok??)
:)
Linda
Post a Comment