Here's something for those of you who are just bored, sitting around, not celebrating any upcoming holidays, nothing to spend your money on, getting way too much sleep and all that...
Is this cool, or what?
That Martha Stewart. What I mean is: those Martha Stewart people. We all know she doesn't do it. She's off in St. Barts, riding horses and drinking gin.
My partner and I already agreed we weren't going to buy presents this year, but I've decided I'm making one of these for everyone I know and like. I'm going to alter them better than THIS, though. All those people Martha pays, and this is the best they could do? Mine are going to be festooned with papers and glitter and stamps and hinges and little windows and rusty bits and even ribbons!
Of course, you'll all have to come and pick them up, because I'm not paying that kind of postage.
2 comments:
Will you make me one and fill it with airplane-sized bottles of vodka?
xxx
Nette
Well, I guess that means I'll be making two of those.
xxx
Chris
Post a Comment