I'm so glad you're blogging again on a regular basis. It lets me know how much time you spend having fun and just how envious I need to be :-) Enjoy the flick you SciFi whore.
Notice how much bling they have! Their heads remind me of something my friend Karen said once, about how some people just shouldn't shave their heads because it reveals what a weird-shaped head they have: case-in-point, these dudes have macadamia nut heads.
HA!! Carrie, I agree! This is precisely why I have never shaved my head, although I've often been very very close to doing it, and have regular urges to do so!
I would imagine when these guys get drowsy, we should clear space.
4 comments:
I'm so glad you're blogging again on a regular basis. It lets me know how much time you spend having fun and just how envious I need to be :-) Enjoy the flick you SciFi whore.
Your muse can beat my muse any day.
Notice how much bling they have! Their heads remind me of something my friend Karen said once, about how some people just shouldn't shave their heads because it reveals what a weird-shaped head they have: case-in-point, these dudes have macadamia nut heads.
HA!! Carrie, I agree! This is precisely why I have never shaved my head, although I've often been very very close to doing it, and have regular urges to do so!
I would imagine when these guys get drowsy, we should clear space.
Post a Comment