February 22, 2009

FP Pending

I have 3 minutes to post this, so pardon me for being abrupt!

I did the guerrilla art challenge this morning. Pictures coming up.

I also have a photo of the polymer clay tiles I've baked (except for the final four), in the stage before painting them and whatever else I do to them. Pictures of the FP (finished product) upcoming.




I also want to tell you all that I think you are all wonderful.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you are wonderful.

3rdEyeMuse said...

OMG! I am sooooooo drooling over that batch of tiles! they're incredible ... you've got to do a tutorial ... ok, you don't, but I think it would be wicked cool of you. :)

ps - you're pretty wonderful, too

pps - me, too! I just posted it. :)

notmassproduced said...

they look like ceramic tiles - very effective - very wonderful

Anonymous said...

I have a cold. Just thought you'd want to know.

Anonymous K

Leslie said...

These are awesome! Do you know what you're going to do with them after they're all finished?

TBM said...

WOW those tiles are superwickedawesome (I'm keeping up with these teenage-isms)! I vote for a tutorial too. Um is it too late?

PS You are definitely wonderful, friend!