In the interest of full disclosure, I am posting the change I made to the tree canvas from the previous post. The small tree looks much better, I think.

Yesterday I embellished several pages with more detail, and the only one that's finished is this one. I'd make more changes, but I only have enough time for one life, so I must move ON! I kind of like the wonkiness of it for journaling around! I'll show my hot-air balloon page when it's done. I can't wait to write on that one!

And, here's a lovely pot of tulips from Trader Joe's. Did you know that tulips will bloom again next year? Of course you did!

I was in an amazing world yesterday. I was so moved and enriched by it, I'm going back. The costume design alone blew me away, but that's just the teeniest part of it. I love that they even included the rocking horseflies!! Simply stunning.

Next up: Scout refuses to wear the rocking horse wings.
17 comments:
Glad you enjoyed Alice. And I am loving your journal pages!
I like the little tree much better. Nice journal pages Chris. I wouldn't want to write on them now.
Silly Scout!
Happy Monday, may it magical!
The tree picture was excellent before, and now it's perfect.
Thank you, Steve!
Yes Yes!! We saw Alice yesterday too!!
stunning
magical
WONDERful
:)
I was missing your canvas with big pretty flower so here I am to see it once again and WOW it is your banner. I love it.
Like the change to the tree.it looks better. Like the flowers on your walk how great.
Like the journal page. Like the whole journal...
Finally remembered to bookmark so I don't have to go to FB.
Fabulous! I love your geometric page so much too.
Oh my, I love those wonky squares - I think they'd look wonderful in a frame on the wall as art! x
What an interesting "header" picture today! Who knew that squids nest in cactus?
Fab! I haven't seen it yet. Can you believe it? All four of my children, and my husband...but not me! BOO HOO! Love the painting!
love these...must see Alice!
Nice journal pages, love them, also your pot of tulips are lovely.
beautiful painting and pic of tulips :D
Chris, I love your new pages, the tulips and trying to imagine how magical "Alice" must have been. It looks like spring is everywhere around you! It was here yesterday... oh well. roxanne
I love that you are so openly sharing your journal pages with all of us in these two posts. And I love even more that you are giving yourself this gift.
Great page. The swing is the perfect touch!
great work! I love the background for the tree paining, it's so striking!
Post a Comment