I'll be going to Maui on Friday. I'll be taking my visual journal, compiling travel ephemera to sew into it, and practicing my lettering. I love beautiful lettering and have not quite accomplished it, yet. But I will!
I want to remind you to go here, and check out the beautiful work of many talented artists. You'll not only experience eye candy extraordinaire, but you'll have an opportunity to help out the street children of Oaxaca. The auction deadline is April 24.I will try to moderate any comments during vacation. I would love to leave them unmoderated, but the amount of spam I get will overwhelm the blog and very quickly begin to look like ancient cuneiform. And that's not an artform I've studied, yet!
Aloha!
3 comments:
Bon Voyage Kiddo!
Have a wonderful time Chris!!!
I love your tinkerbell canvas.
The wash in the background is wonderful.
Sorry! I am so behind, trying to catch up! LOL.
Love and hugs, travel safe.
Ah, now I am in the know. Friday. Wow...it's almost here. Enjoy!!
Post a Comment