
Hey, here is the first ever project I've made for Dia de los Muertos. Rolodex cards for the art group swap. The front and back both have rubber stamp images from a sheet from Green Pepper Press (Michelle Ward). I love this sheet. I've used another image from it. It's an ATC for the group:
I embossed the
image in copper.It's been a crafting weekend. I saw Michael Clayton Saturday night to give a suitable George-Clooneyesque restorative booster between arting bouts, and then I went to a Halloween card-making class at Vroman's bookstore today, where I got some little candy bars, which is what it's all about.
Tonight, I will sleep the sleep of the sleepy.
6 comments:
hey chris - groovy day of the dead cards! i've never made any either....these are great! thanks for sharing with the team. sounds like you had a rockin' weekend. nothing better than spending time making stuff and seeing good flicks while quietly evading the cemetery police.
Chris, your supplies are so cute! Where do you buy them?
I'm looking forward to seeing the cards you made on Sunday!
Really enjoyed your Dia de los Muertos rolodex cards (clever idea to alter those--I have been out of the online art community for too long!). I did once make a Dia de los Muertos tag and it is a wonderful theme. I love the feel of your ATC's--in a word: elegant.
A crusader newbie,
Shay.
Love the skulls! Sweetness is what it is all about. Sleep with angels....jodi
Really love the cool, psychedelic skulls!
Post a Comment