
A friend just told me that Watchmen is going into production. I'm such a loser I didn't even know this from a year ago. Or, maybe I heard it before my auto accident, on which I blame all my memory glitches.
They are making a film. A MOVIE! It's FILM that MOVES!!
I must have this.
For all of you wondering, "What? What can I get for Chris as a gift?", this is it. Watchmen, Watchmen the Movie, Watchmen the Audio Book, Watchmen the Watch, even...
Watchmen the Extraterrestrial.*
Run, don't watch, to get me Watchmen.
And do yourself a favor, and get one for you.
*If you happen to be this guy.
2 comments:
Watchmen. OK. Got it.
Love the photo of Lofoten Islands. I think I want to move there. Someday. Not today.
Aren't they beautiful?
Now, don't forget... no presents! My Watchmen comments were facetious in nature! You gift me all year long with your lovely presence.
Chris
Post a Comment