November 8, 2007

No News R Me.

I finished my first altered metal object.
I can't show it to you, because it's a gift for someone who might see this blog.

So, instead, here's a picture of a Kandinsky.




This weekend, I have 13 projects to finish. But yesterday in the post, I received a HUGE quantity of slide mounts for use in finishing them!

All I did was say to my friend Michelle, 'Gee... I wonder if I'll ever alter some slide mounts?' And, voila! They arrived in the mail.

I have an email out to her, asking if she's ever altered a Prius.

Anyway, I'm making a bunch of art this Saturday. Then I'm going to watch younger people (which comprises most of everyone else) play 2 soccer games. And Sunday morning, I'm running for women's health.

Actually, I'm walking slowly, because I don't want to hurt myself.

When I get to the end, I'm going to sit down right away. Probably have some chocolate cake. Then I'm going to eat pizza, watch 3 movies and pass out.

It is good to exercise.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How was the walk? How was the chocolate cake? You are a good soul to participate. *high five!*

Anonymous said...

altered metal? Is that like, Tony Bennet singing Kiss?

Oy!

Chris said...

Michelle, the walk was stupendous! I really enjoyed it. I didn't know it would be that easy to walk three miles. I think I'll do it several times a week!

Chris said...

Dear Anonymous;

'tony bennet singing kiss.'

hehe!

Love,
Chris