Okay, I've been back from my Monterey trip for three days. Where the heck's the blog post?
Oh.
I guess this is it.
Well, I hope to have another one up during this long weekend. Until then, here's something I brought back for you.
Next up: Chris finishes and mails all the apology letters from her trip.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Anyone who comes home from a trip and has to write all the apology notes before even starting the thank-you notes is my kind of person. Now I wish I'd been along. (You gooped up that cart, didn't you!!!)
2 comments:
Anyone who comes home from a trip and has to write all the apology notes before even starting the thank-you notes is my kind of person. Now I wish I'd been along. (You gooped up that cart, didn't you!!!)
Hey I check out this blog from time to time : )
Post a Comment