August 15, 2008

Where've I Been?!

Well, after promising to show you my altered box project, I decided to get...



MARRIED!




So, I'll have to catch up later.


For now, I'll just say this: after 22 wonderful years with my partner,

I decided she probably deserves me.




Next up: Chris designs wedding clothes out of those silly toilet seat tissue thingies that otherwise never work.

8 comments:

Leslie said...

Congratulations!

Looking forward to the toilet seat cover wedding dress design.

Anonymous said...

wedding belles bliss!

Anonymous said...

Wow, how lovely! I hope you two had a beautiful day! Can't wait to see what that box comes out to be! And the pendant you made is beautiful Chris!

Anonymous said...

Excellent news. May every one of your days, for as long as you live, be happier than all that have come before. Congratulations!

Judy Wise said...

Congratulations on your marriage. I wish you both every happiness. xo

michelle ward said...

yay! great great news. wishing much happiness together.

e.beck.artist said...

ok, of all the "sorry i haven't been blogging much" excuses .. this is the first time it's been a spur of the moment marriage ...that is, if after 22 years it can possibly considered spur of the moment ... much happiness to you and yours!

Seth said...

Long overdue comment on this post...congratulations!!!