
Not a very original title, but appropriate. I have been crafting like a mad woman! There are so many swaps, and so many things I want to do for my own self, and dinner party goodies and blog party goodies and charms and totems and all sorts of things to create...
and time is flying by on its broomstick...
I want to give an update of all the Halloween crafties I've been working on during the past month. Regular readers of my humble blog have seen most of this already and accordingly, will be yawning. But those of you who have not seen them, please feel free to be astounded, and then very soon start yawning yourselves.
I have lots to do in preparation for Halloween and for the blog party (link at right), and I don't have any more time for chit-chatting right now. But don't think I wouldn't love to. Especially if it's about Halloween. Or, ME.
Day of the Dead Rolodexes
Spooky House ATCs
Day of the Dead charms 
Halloween charms

Scary Birdhouses
And a scary totem woman with spiders all over her.Freaky!
2 comments:
Oh, how I love "Day of the Dead Rolodexes!" I picture all the people in Mexico who have bought Blackberrys solemnly enshrining their old Rolodexes in the caves with the mummies, and every year they pay tribute to them by eating cards made of sugar and swapping little stories about how their friend the delivery guy managed to swipe a couple cards from Paris Hilton's Rolodex and that's how they ended up on the phone talking about lip gloss to a chihuahua. It's always so great to hear of a new holiday, even IF it's only the banks and post office who get the day off.
I need a spooky house ATC.
Anonymous K
This is the order form for your catalogue right?
Post a Comment