October 13, 2008

Whirlwind!!

I was going to title this post Twister! but I realized there's a mediocre movie by that name. Whirlwind is more upbeat, anyway.


I've been in a whirlwind of activity lately. Not the least of which was the LoBue workshop. He called me the other day and he said, wasn't that workshop just a whirlwind of activity?! And I said, either that, or a bevy.


Here are Halloween charms. I promised to offer up some dark, blurry photos, and I am. I drew each of these charms by hand, although I'm sure it looks as though they are photographs of actual events.





Here are some Halloween ATCs sent out for a swap. I hope the ones I get back aren't this scary!






They have authentic Martha Stewart microfine black glitter on them! Unfortunately, I elected not to make that obvious in the photograph.



Here is a preview of the first fabricky plushy thingies I've ever made. I have made three and added beads, but haven't yet taken the picture of all of them. They are so fun to make! I didn't use a sewing machine, but that's because I didn't want to contribute to the greenhouse effect. Actually, it's because I wanted them to look rustic and handmade. Actually, it's because I was too lazy to open the sewing machine and thread the bobbin. (Pick one.)





This side.




That side.


I also have fabric postcards to show you after people get theirs and also other Halloween goodies that others should not see yet. I stole all the ideas from other people, so it's a win-win!

In other news, this is what I have to do tomorrow:


So, stop complaining.


Next up: Chris is ushered from court after calling one of the other jurors a complete paranoid and a dirty liar.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a whirlwind Chris, nice creativity! The heart is very cool!