June 13, 2009


I had to break my blog break again to show you the cards I got from Margaret at Waterblossoms. We did a little trade, and look at what I got! Three lovelies and a bonus card! She is very generous and very talented. And I just love how she honors the desert beauty.

Thanks, Margaret!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy to see you pop your head up for a quick glimpse!!

Lovely drawings

3rdEyeMuse said...

hehe ... can't tell you just how thrilled I am for you (I have my own originals from her ... soooooo drool worthy!!). Enjoy your latest treasures. :)

Margaret Ann said...

LOL I am so glad you enjoy these Chris...My pleasure to trade with you...I feel the same way about your art! :)

pam said...

So glad you are surfacing once and a while! ATC's are just lovely. Lucky you!

I saw some of her ATC's from a trade with Teri at Painted Daisies and have added her to my reader. Love her art.
Thanks for sharing.

Leslie said...

Nice to see you and your mail art.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you have not left us for too long.. I miss your humor.

Seth said...

These are really nice. And so glad you popped up. You are like the groundhog of art blogs!!

notmassproduced said...

everywhere i look over on this blog there are gorgeous flowers. lovely.

Julio Muao said...

Hi Chris! what beautiful cards. I will be stopping by Waterblossoms to see more. It's always great to hear from you...You always put a smile on my face.

Anonymous said...

It is very interesting for me to read that blog. Thanx for it. I like such themes and everything connected to them. I would like to read a bit more soon.