I'm enjoying looking at the inspiration boards over at The Altered Page. Seth made a call for pictures of our studio inspiration boards. I wanted to post photos of my inspiration walls! My studio has been in flux for months, and I don't have lots of wall space in it (yet). But at the office... At the office, I'm constantly bringing photos I want to display, and many of the art pieces I've purchased are there, and having all these lovely things around me helps make the office more like a second home.
Anyway, here are the walls which surround me during the work day. You may recognize something you've made, you may recognize a printing of something you've made! And as for the desktop of my computer... that's a photograph of Tara Bradford's from her blog. Yes! I must have all your beauty around me at all times!!
Anyway, thank you for making my space more beautiful...


14 comments:
Cool walls! I'm honored to see my spacey watercolor there among all the pretty things! ; )
that's a space after my own heart!
I love the fact that you have made your office a veritable gallery!!
Thanks for the honor of being included in your personal gallery! That must make going to work a bit more fun.
What a wonderful idea! Thanks for including me...
I agree- gallery office=cool!
Okay so Emily gets her red chair up what about me? Just because I can't create anything doesn't me you can't hang a lovely 8x10 glossy of me in your office space.
anonymous k
You work in a mini-universe of crafty love! Great idea! I am starting a wall!
There is a lot of inspiration on those office walls! I think it's awesome!
LOVE your walls!! Thanks so much for all your awesome comments on my blog... I love it when you leave them!!
Its taken me a long time to put personal stuff in my office. I've always avoided it. Usually, I'd wind up with things that my office mates gave me. But this time, I now have stuff I want in, with purpose and intent. Mostly toys and plants. All things I enjoy and want others to enjoy.
- MBW
I love to see your inspiration walls... it is amazing how all the things we love become so much a part of who we are... I hope you are creating today in this wonderful space... Roxanne
great inspiration walls Chris! I love Ms. Bradford's Paris Parfait blog...In fact, it's how I found you. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Excellent....
there's nothing like a sneek peek into someone's place.
Is that why we love to look into warmly lit houses at night as we stroll by??....uh oh. Am I the only one?
Post a Comment