In the interest of full disclosure, I wanted to share with you the final of my haunted theatre project. I decided not to add a figure into the scene, because I thought it looked better with the skulls and skeleton hand and upended coffins, like something catastrophic happened. You know, like if our own country won't be hosting the 2016 Olympics.


Next up: Chris joins the 2018 bid to host the Olympics at her house.
15 comments:
Oh, how fun! I like that there is no figure on the stage - just the mystery.
I needed this bit of levity this morning Chris...you are hysterical.
nice work here
x..x
This is incredible and beautifully done - the tongue in cheek is an added bonus!
Very cool! Figures would have spoiled it definitely.
Erin in Moro Bay
Why look, you're totally ready for the "Alas, poor Yorick" scene in HAMLET!
This is just too cool for words Chris! Love the upended coffins, did you make them yourself or buy them? What's the webby stuff across the top of the stage? How big is it? See, I have questions.....
What if I send you a 4" figure or me to put in there?
LOVE it...great assemblage, Chris! Better than the olympics.
Love the curtain, love the tile stage, LOVE the gate and love the whole outside structure! Definitely leaves much to the imagination without a figure as well as an unspoken invitation to wander in and explore a bit.
Well done!
How large is this stage? From the images, it looks to larger than a table-top, but nothing really to draw a proper perspective from.
Thank you for visiting! I don't know how I missed seeing you join, but if someone likes my art enough to tag along, I try to follow up. I'll be back!
DANG. This is a thing of beauty. So much detail, so lovingly made. I see what you mean about not adding a figure - not only does it lend an air of mystery, it also allows all those wonderful details to shine. Thank you so much for sharing the finished piece with us!
This is brill! I think leaving the stage empty is a stroke of genius.
Chris this is incredible!! I love it.
I have an award for you, come on over!
WOW! Well done Chris! Love how you *staged* the photo. The skull heads are perfect.
I love the mood, and the colors, you created with your haunted theatre project. Very impressive.
WOW! Love this, Chris!!
Post a Comment