

THIS is going to be a good day.
Many many people around the world have organized, planned, created, organized, thought, had breakfast, considered having a donut but decided not to, mixed caffiene and decaf, and generally committed to a great cause, which launches tomorrow, Saturday, October 24th.
My favorite craft store, indie store Zinnia, is making their own considerable contribution. If you are in the area, please stop by and select your one-of-a-kind art piece from among the awesomeness on their 350 wall. And you may recognize Tamara, the proprietor of Zinnia, on the HGTV program That's Clever!
See you on Saturday. And don't forget to mention my name when you purchase your artwork! It will make no difference whatever, but you'll still have FUN !!
A couple of weeks ago, my friend Cris was in town, and we took a class at Zinnia. It was SO much fun! It was called Book In A Box, and I learned to make paper boxes. Here is a pile I just finished. LOVE Zinnia classes!

Next Up: Chris takes a 175-degree turn and runs right into scary boo thingies that were minding their own business.
7 comments:
Have fun tomorrow Chris.
I love the blog header!!
Love and hugs.
Careful, all these fouettés will make you, um, even dizzier!
looove looove looove
books in boxes.
Something about finding them.
We'll be participating tomorrow too...
oooh those boxes!
Look at all your boxes! You are so good...mine is still in CA (I was afraid it would get crushed in my suitcase) along with my unfinished book....oh well, it will give me something to work on when we come back next month. Have fun at Zinnia's tomorrow and say Hi to everyone for me....make sure Kyle's and my paintings go to good homes! xo
Your boxes are so pretty! I'd love to learn how to make boxes. It seems like I'm often at a loss when I need a small box for a gift.
And Zinnia looks like such a delicious and inspiring shop!
Hi, Chris! It's Donna again. I'm not sure why, on the comment I just made, my name linked to "Profile Not Available." Strange glitch. It should work this time. Here I am!
Post a Comment