October 13, 2009

Action Photo!

Hey, I was so honored when I opened my mail this morning and had a message from Michelle Ward. It was a photo taken at her Stairway To Heaven workshop last week! My friend Carrie was able to attend, and they sent me this special message:


Apparently, everyone in class had to have dimples!

Knowing Michelle's contagious enthusiasm and Carrie's love of a challenge, I can't wait to get more details about the experience, and learn just exactly what I missed!! And exactly how much they talked about me!


Next up: Chris explains how Obama's Nobel Peace Prize had something to do with how awesome she is.

3 comments:

Priti Lisa said...

Holy! Michele Ward is a founding Mother!
Chris, I know the feeling, Sarah Fishburn sent me a package of beautiful stuff...AND commented my blog...I was humbled. Then realized...these are people just like us...with more drive and (yikes) more talent...(no offence taken, speaking for myself)
Life is good, isn't it?
Love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

CAnt wait how you explain that one, and yes, these women are kind of our founding mothers....what a lovely way of saying it...

Anonymous said...

Fun FUN! to be remembered...and loved :)

I LOVE our president...just had to say that...