
Hey! Check out Valley Ridge Art Studio for next season's opening-day registration today. They have a great video showing their studio and the warmth of the events they hold there. One glance at the workshop schedule and you'll swoon. And the director, Kathy, is one of the nicest people ever to come to earth.
In other news, I've had to put comment moderation back on my blog. Getting a lot of weird stuff. I had to delete a couple of comments on my previous post, and blogger keeps a notice of deletions, so it just makes the comments section look icky. I would rather the comments not get through and have to be deleted.
Oh, the challenges of blogging. The Valley Ridge workshops would recharge your batteries!
2 comments:
that art studio looks great..isnt it a pain when spammers get through!
Seems to be happening to a bunch of us lately. I am resisting, for now, but I do not know how long I can hold out - LOL!
Post a Comment