
Hey, my lovely readers. I hope you are all feeling inspired and free to create your magic for the season. I'm loving the goals I've set for myself and the steps I'm taking to achieve them! The leaves are beautiful, the weather is mild here in L.A. and we have our health and our families and friends. I am feeling very thankful and very lucky.
You probably think you've stepped into the wrong blog. I'm usually all snarked out! Sarcasm often flows from this page! But you're, indeed, in the right place. Sometimes I'm just more in love with life than irked by circumstances. And I'm going to try to make it last!
While I've been busy and have not been able to post very much, and have had to take my blog-visiting moments where I can (I love seeing what you're all up to), I have to say that one of the things I'm thankful for is the interwebs and how, with a touch of a few buttons, I can see gorgeous images, visit generous artists, and read interesting stories.
Rock on, my peeps! As Pooh might say, I'm bizzy, but I'll be bakson!
8 comments:
Happy holidays to you Chris!
Glad you are busy loving life!
It's that kind of month...I'm looking to slow down this week in a 100 year old adobe in NM..
I love your enthusiasm here... it is very catchy..have a wonderful week! roxanne
I'm glad you're setting goals and meeting them. Perhaps that's my problem! Enjoy the holidays!
Thanks for letting me look at the pond today.
Anonymous K
Post a Comment