Yes, people! Just 4 more irreverent, mildly annoying, superbly unprofessional blog posts until the big day!!! There will be a giveaway, as well as a medium announcement!
(Sometimes when you hear about a BIG announcement, you get let down in the end, so I'm trying not to get your hopes up.)
Yes, a medium announcement.
Oh, but for now, here's a big announcement:
I finished a card. Yes, I did. Oh, it's not much. It's an ATC for a little trade with a virtual friend. Aren't virtual friends wonderful? For one thing, they never leave the milk sitting out.
front of card

There are more cards to show, but I want to give the swap recipients time to get theirs before sharing pictures here. Not that they actually read my blog, but sometimes the tabloids get hold of the big haps.
So, for the betterment of tabloid-land, I WILL share the biggest announcement yet....
I'm going here, to take this.

Yes, I know. I promised I'd go last year and I didn't. Well. That tells you a bit about my promises, doesn't it? We don't stand on ceremony here at Prism Trail! No. We go as the wind takes us. And believe me, there's plenty of...
wind.
I'm so looking forward to seeing this legendary studio and meeting the fabulous owners and walking the ruralside (rural+countryside) taking photos and meeting birds. (Well, I meet them and they fly away. But it's good for one of us.)
There.
I managed to share some info finally.
Don't tell anyone.
Next Up: Chris forgets to make the medium announcement.

10 comments:
Congratulations on the coming 400 posts.
Amazing.
Stay warm and cozy.
Really pretty card you made! And your class/trip sounds amazing...I can't wait to hear about it.
Congratulations on post #396!! And how wonderful that you will be taking class with Michelle! HCIT!
First time visiting here and I know I'll be back - I sense you have an amazing wit about you!
Thanks and love your ATC!
ha! and I thought I was good making my 250th! well done.
ha! and I thought I was good making my 250th! well done.
Gefeliciteerd in advance on your 400th post :-)
And boy am I envious that you're going THERE to take THAT.
Good thing you aren't THERE today as they are just a little under the weather in Madison.
By the way I must have a copy of the card with the bird on it. Must being the operative word. Otherwise you can kiss the DVD freebies goodbye.
Anonymous K
Congratulations on your upcoming 400th post. They've all been entertaining!
Love that ATC with LEAVES! The Dorothy Parker quote made me laugh.
And I just know you'll love that workshop!
xo
Oh... I am so excited for you... Valley ridge... I wish I could go too! And I love this post... so exciting! Hapy Weekend to you.... roxanne
Post a Comment