January 16, 2010

A Gift For You

Lately, I've been in the midst of a mild weariness, a sapping of energy that's a mystery to me. I can work for a half hour or so, and then I become almost exhausted. I'm a healthy girl, so I'm sure it's a fluke. I've seen the appropriate authorities, and await their recommendations. It probably has something to do with a woman's variety of...passages through life.

So, in lieu of sharing a project in process, I am doing something I rarely do. I'm urging you to go to one, particular, site: here, and to experience one of the most delightful, relaxing, mesmerizing trips you will ever experience from the comfort of butt-to-chair.

Don't stop with Mary Ann's latest post; continue. Better yet, scroll back to day one of the saga of her trip to Merida, and you will see beauty, and take pleasure in reading Mary Ann's trademark, well-crafted narrative.

Now, while I rest, I go back to revisit Merida.

1 comment:

Pilar said...

Mary Ann's blog is always a visual feast of inspiration.

I do hope you are feeling better soon.xoxoxoxo