January 25, 2010

Tiles, Infinity

More tiles. These go with the tiles from the previous four posts featuring tiles. I managed to get my medicine cabinet open again after tiling it over. However, my rear tires keep catching on the tiled fenders.

It's a constant struggle.












Next up: For reasons Chris can't ascertain, readers suddenly lose interest and move to reruns of F-Troop.

10 comments:

rebecca said...

i am here.
and so grateful you are too!

xoxoxo,
rebecca

Teri said...

All these tiles are beautiful!

I notice ups and downs also. And then it seems to level off for awhile. Who knows what moves people to do the things they do.

Leau said...

Art Car! Yeah, they even have rallies for those and you could become famous and everything and become the master (madame?) of the rally and makes toasts instead of tiles! Really lovely anyway, no matter how they are used! smooches

Pickled Weasel said...

I'm liking the tiles, especially the purple texty ones - what are you going to do with them?

pam said...

Hummmmmmm....... Some of these look awfully familiar!

I totally love your tiles, Chris. And I will be showing off my little collection very soon!

TBM said...

These are wonderful! Do you have a plan for all of these lovelies?

Priti Lisa said...

These are fantastic, Chris! Now what?
xoxo

Marie S said...

LOL!!! I would never trade this in for F- Troop. You are too funny!
I love all the tiles.

Thanks Chris, the accordian was a challenge but great fun at the same time.
I am so thrilled you like your Claus Pair.

Seth said...

This is a very cool new obsession. Keep on tiling!

Anonymous said...

Couldn't get into F-Troop so I've
moved over to Petticoat Junction.

Anonymous K