
Have you SEEN these?!
HUH?
Every holiday season, this happens.
Trader Joe's comes out with at least one new addictive drug.
I hope no one within reading distance of this blog works for Trader Joe's, because I have to reveal the secret behind their popularity: drug cartel. They're a big, smiley, mob of pushers in shirts with big flowers on them. And their current controlled substance is shown above.
Notice the careful choice of terminology:
Dark Chocolate
Covered
SHORTBREAD
STARS.
And they Printed it Right-On-The-Box !!
So, I said to Cathie, 'Cathie. Don't bring these things home!'
And she said, 'But they're reeeallly good! You HAVE to try one.'
Because, and here's another little secret: you have to be a natural-born pusher, or you can't work at Trader Joe's.
And I say, 'I'm going to try ONE. And then you're going to take them away.'
Then I opened the box and took one out. And found out they have SPRINKLES on them!!! Those Trader Joe's people are brilliant! The stuff's so addictive, there's not even enough room to put everything ON the box! Sick Sick Sick!
Yeah, the box was full when we got it. What of it?
5 comments:
My God you've been a busy girl.
Is it the speed hidden inside these
lovely treats that has you blogging like a madwoman?
When is Scout going to have her own blog?
Love Kerry
What sort of fascist blog is this that only comments that the blog owner approves of get printed???
Oh Chris I am so disappointed in you, you major control freak, you.
Still love you Kerry
You are so cute! I think you'll find most bloggers have moderated comments!
This idea about Scoutie's blog is BRILLIANT! I'm going to talk to her about it tonight!
Thanks!
Anonymous
Share? The stars I mean. You can keep the dog, er, blog...
Bottoms up!
chris,
thanks for amusing me today. i could not stop laughing. great crusade wouldn't you say,,, you have quite a sense of humour.
Post a Comment