May 2, 2008

Counting Down...

...to Paradise!



I love this fancy new internet thingie. I have met so many wonderful people. Crafters and artists are the BEST resources for meeting new, wonderful people. I love the openness and the generosity. I love the willingness of experienced artists to share their ideas and techniques with those of us who are relatively new to the disciplines. In fact, I met another new blogging friend last night, and she's DELIGHTFUL !


But, I'm no dummy. If I tell you who it is, you'll all want to be her friend.





I just found out about this place. Now, I realize that everyone already knows about this place. Every time I introduce a place to someone, I hear, "Oh, I have the most fabulous frou-frou that I bought at that place in '04! Aren't they FANTASTIC?!"

Look, don't tell me this. If you have been shopping here and reading their newsletters for decades, just keep it to yourself for once!! This is MY find, and I'm going to SHARE it!


SHEESH !!



It's interesting how vacations seem to arrive at just the right time.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

damnit. how many times do i have to tell you? you go NOWHERE without my permission. Maui? Wowee! i'm the only person in california who hasn't been to hawaii. triple shit. and now YOU deign to leave the mainland on a whim? i won't have it.

Chris said...

Anyone who uses the word deign is not lacking in worldly wisdom. Pretty soon, I won't be able to understand anything but aloha, mahalo, luau, and, another cocoloco, please.

I'm not going on a whim! I'm going on one of the few planes with wings still on them!