Just tried to organize my craft space. It's obviously going to take longer than I thought. I did manage to put things in general groups. For example, there's a group for 'things that make marks on paper'. It's comprised of all the sharpies, gel pens, colored pencils, watercolor pencils, paintbrushes, paints, inks, stamps, chalks, embossing powders, two pairs of shoes, and Scout. I hope Scout doesn't move, because I won't know where the hell anything is.
Saturday is another class at Zinnia! I'm really looking forward to it. We're making an embellished canvas, and they told us to bring some things to use for our project. I have some silk flowers, some pictures I printed for another project but didn't use, the beads I made the other day, some decorative papers, a humorous letter to me from the IRS, and a breath lozenge. My friend Cris says she's taking some photos of her children and husband, along with some nostalgic memorabilia. And if that's the way she really wants to go, who am I to say anything?
Almost the weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment