I love that so much that if I ever have to have open-heart surgery, I'm gonna tell them to keep me open long enough that I can get that thing tattooed right on my heart.
I'd say nice things about fall, but I'm in the LA area and yesterday it was about 95 degrees AND HUMID. In OCTOBER. Ugh. I think Mother Nature is having hot flashes.
4 comments:
ohmagod, I ADORE this, it's so wonderful. I hate spring as well. Fall is my favorite season.
I love that so much that if I ever have to have open-heart surgery, I'm gonna tell them to keep me open long enough that I can get that thing tattooed right on my heart.
I'd say nice things about fall, but I'm in the LA area and yesterday it was about 95 degrees AND HUMID. In OCTOBER. Ugh. I think Mother Nature is having hot flashes.
ha ha.. I am knee deep in spring and loving it... knee deep in dog fur as well as he sheds his winter coat
thanks for your recent visit & sorry it took so long for me to stop by ... sure am glad I did. :) that sure was a great find.
Post a Comment