
GO HERE!!
The Pink Artist Project raised over $3,000 toward the fight against breast cancer! That's so awesome.
And when I heard from Monica that one of you donated $50. in my name to the project, I actually cried.
THANK YOU so much. It is important to me.
I'm also glad to say that one of the donors fell in love with my collage contribution and will be receiving it soon. And *I* won a prize! So I look forward to a little giftie in the mail. Which, as you know, is very necessary.
But the most important person and the vital factor in all this is Monica, herself. She conceived Love Squared, she organized the participant contributions and brought Love Squared to fruition, and she communicated faithfully with everyone every step of the way. I LOVE HER!
Thank you, Monica, for always being positive, faithful and generous in working so hard and giving so much.
The Pink Artist Project raised over $3,000 toward the fight against breast cancer! That's so awesome.
And when I heard from Monica that one of you donated $50. in my name to the project, I actually cried.
THANK YOU so much. It is important to me.
I'm also glad to say that one of the donors fell in love with my collage contribution and will be receiving it soon. And *I* won a prize! So I look forward to a little giftie in the mail. Which, as you know, is very necessary.
But the most important person and the vital factor in all this is Monica, herself. She conceived Love Squared, she organized the participant contributions and brought Love Squared to fruition, and she communicated faithfully with everyone every step of the way. I LOVE HER!
Thank you, Monica, for always being positive, faithful and generous in working so hard and giving so much.
2 comments:
yay to you for winning and contributing. Love it when us blog chicks get together and do something.
YAY!!!! (grabbing Ur hand and taking that bow together)
WE DID IT!
Now to get this $ in to do some GOOD.
And.. watch for that email box, a note coming your way.
~meee
Post a Comment