
I feel SO much better there's no point in trying to tell you; you wouldn't believe it. It's like night and day. It's like soft and hard. Light and dark. Shadow and substance. Making a point vs. blathering on for no reason.
Anyway, the REASON I'm here, besides the fact that this is my blog, is to share some links with you. Now, I'll admit, there's no way in the world to share everything I want to share with you. There's too much! I'm not complaining, but seriously: I'm only one woman.
Go look at this. I'll wait.
Can you STAND it? Craftstylish is spending all of March (which has 31 days) giving love to buttons. WHAT is so important that you can't get over there? I mean, after you finish reading this post, of course.
And look at this. Waiting.
Is that FUN? Get some houses and paint each one differently and arrange them on your wall? Who needs wallpaper? Just TOO cute. Lisa comes up with that kind of cuteness all the time.
And check this out. I'll be here.
Can you stand it? Jess has patterns in her Etsy shop that are so fabulous you can't believe you haven't been over there before. How did you get through life, I ask you? Just pick out a pattern from her shop and she'll make coasters out of it! I'm not even kiddin'!
And lastly, feast on this. See ya after.
What kind of person are you? I'll tell you: the kind who is just simply tickled half to death with the whimsy and effervescence of these little birdy-birds. Get out of here! Don't lie to me! Or, as Ellen would say on Twitter, don't be a litter! The truth is: you wish you had one of these little birdy kits, don't you?
But enough about you. I'm working on something right now which is so awesome in its cute-idity as to defy description.
So.
'Nuff said.
9 comments:
first peep to pipe in?
Thanks for the links. This crafty stuff is starting to grow on me. I'm wondering if I can figure out when to experiment... in my sleep, or while working.
Beautiful shot! Yours?
MBW
woohoooo! you totally rock ... I have got to try the coaster. :)
Wow - so many cool links. I love those button coasters. I'm going to have to try that. Thanks! x
You're so funny Chris : )
If you've infected MBW with your crafting virus you'll have to answer to CT! I wouldn't want to be in your shoes. Glad to see you
got your daffodils.
Anonymous K
now i'm tired from all this traveling & cool stuff... back to bed, later,
s
I forgot to mention that we will all expect birds at the next dinner party.
Anonymous K
I'm glad you're feeling better! Your sunset(?) pic is stunning!! How could you not feel better with that outside.
All those links--too much goodness. Thank you, I shall bookmark this post for inspiration later :-)
Thank you a million times for the sky shot! And for this fun post! I have been totally enjoying "button month" at craftstylish. So many amazing ideas and tutorials. And those little birds. OMG! Thank you for all the links, Chris!
Post a Comment