July 18, 2009

Deserting

NOTE: I am in Sedona, but I had to edit this. Because it's not AUGUST, as I originally had written! It's JULY!



Okay, who goes on a free trip to Sedona for a week in JULY?!?

7 comments:

Teri said...

I give up, who? Lucky girl.

notmassproduced said...

I'm assuming it's not me!

3rdEyeMuse said...

Don't I wish! Sedona is soooo on my top five favorite places of all time.

Safe travels & have a great trip!

pam said...

August??? I thought you were already gone! Definitely make time for that hike up the West Fork Oak Creek Canyon I sent the link for. Since it does get HOT in Sedona in August, you will welcome the opportunities to wade in the cool stream. And... take you camera. You will need wide angle!

I am so envious.

Priti Lisa said...

Winners always win! That's my tidbit of wisdom! Jealous people however, do NOT turn green!
Love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

oh it's nice to be back here again too! loved the cigar box story. You have helped him make his vision come to life.

rivergardenstudio said...

I hope you are having a fantastic time... I love Sedona... Roxanne