July 29, 2009

Wednesday Wednesday

No, this isn't about one of The Addams Family children.

This is about a meme going on RIGHT NOW, over here!

What inspires me:

mystery
beauty
determination
color
craftsmanship
the unexplained
a bit of danger
community
endurance
texture
scent
nature
mystery

all encompassed here:


West Fork, Oak Creek Canyon, Arizona


Next up: More of Sedona's weird stuff.




6 comments:

pam said...

I can't wait for more Sedona! Love the sunflower shot.

notmassproduced said...

u clever lady.

Anonymous said...

Oh child, you didn't have to go all that way for mystery and a bit of danger, you could just come over here and open some of that scary Tupperware in the back of my refrigerator!

Anonymous said...

holy cow are those bees?

Anonymous K

somepinkflowers said...

yes
yes
yes
a bit of danger...
bring it on!

:-)

a wee bit ♥


and that weird stuff
from sedona.............

3rdEyeMuse said...

eeeeee! most people sort of forget about Oak Creek Canyon, but I have to say that I almost prefer it over Sedona ... almost. :)

Great image.

Even better inspirations.

PICTURES!!! uh, please.