November 30, 2009

Relatively Speaking


The International Year of Astronomy is drawing to a close, and I have loved it. There have been cool podcasts and amazing web features. I just love our solar system. If I could hug it, I would. Sure, I'd be a charred, smoking cinder afterward, but just call me Cinderella!

As cyber Monday begins, I thought I'd share a reminder to go visit your favorite planet or dwarf planet or galaxy or observatory, and reflect on just how big everything can be.

Especially our hearts and minds.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am still orbiting the planet of wool, in the galaxy of yarn in the milky way of stash..

could be on a trajectory out to the far reaches of sanity very soon.

Leslie said...

I was much more involved in what what happening in the sky when I lived in New Mexico and could see things more clearly. Also, I was younger and had more time then.

xo