Where are my issues?! I bought issue one and issue two! Where are they? I'm a blogger, and I art. I'm just this journal's demographic!! But where can it be??
Oh, wait! I just walked in from work and didn't have time to notice that... YES! They're here!
Check your mailbox, people!
2 comments:
I got mine a few days ago...Just number 2. Number 1 I browsed in the shop last time and didn't fork out the moolah..Interested to know your opinion...I am on the fence. The magazine is lovely, but I already feed into all of the blogs they wrote about this time..no surprises. :(
I know what you mean, sort of. I looked at the first issue when it first came out and I didn't buy it because it seemed that it was mostly images that I could retrieve from the internet on my own. They are expensive magazines, so you have to really want them. Then, I heard so many great things about it, and when I ordered 2, I figured, why not get 1 and see how it started? I looked through them last night, and they are so much more than photos. The coverage of the artists' work and words really made me feel in touch with them and many of them I have not known about. It's really given me inspiration for improving my own young blog.
Post a Comment