What a good boy!!

Well, the One World-One Heart giveaway is a done deal, now. All I have to do is wrap up my gifties and send them to the two lucky people who won! It's very exciting.
(I'm not mailing them until I know I won something. It's in my contract.)
Anyway, my Valentine's mailart campaign is finished, also. I mailed out my honey's big bag o goodies this morning. She doesn't read this blog, so I have no fear that she'll find out about it. That's the safety of having a partner with no interest whatever in what you're doing. I love it!! Here are some pictures of my V-Day project.
The base for all of them is corrugated cardboard. Some of the cardboard is only one-sided, leaving some hearts with a ridged side.
They all have glaze on them, and some of them have been stamped and embossed.
Late in the process, I thought to put embellishments on them that enabled them to be hung by string or cord, but the earlier hearts don't have these. I love how flexible this project was. So much that could be done! Glitter, stamping, collage, decorative paper, paper castings, chalking, napkin decoupage, and metal or plastic charm embellishments. Great fun.

Below is my favorite one. It's covered in layers of black embossing powder, heated until soft, embedded with charms, and sprinkled with glitter powder while hot. It's shiny and glittery.

Next up: Chris makes an inappropriate fabric square and gets kicked off the Pink Artist project.

No comments:
Post a Comment