February 5, 2008

The Circle of Artists, as Elton Would say

I think I told you about this place before, and it's bugging me that you are not over there right now instead of reading this.

Seth held a survey of artists about what they love and do and sometimes, what happens when they get arrested loving it and doing it. And yesterday, he posted my answers! Yes! Mine! And you know that, in telling you about this, I am feeling very shy and humble about it. But isn't it cool and groovy that we all get to know what each other does and gets in trouble for? I mean, he has provided a valuable service!

I just dropped chocolate on my white pants.

But I see that Seth has posted nothing about getting chocolate out of white pants.

I suppose that's not really the kind of service included in his service.

3 comments:

Seth said...

Full service blog:

Rinse the stain from the back thoroughly with cold water.
Rub liquid detergent on the stain and allow it to stand for 5 minutes. Soak the stain in cold water for 10-15 minutes. Every three to five minutes, rub the stained area. Rinse thoroughly.
Repeat.

Thanks for the post!

Anonymous said...

fuggetabout it. i got something that works WAY better.

are you listening?

turn the pants inside out.

Anonymous said...

Mary Ann is my new hero.

You can also get really good white spray paint at just about any hardware store. This is a household hint for covering up fabric stains that most women don't know about. Paint comes in colors to match (close enough, anyway) just about any garment.