July 22, 2008

Charmed, I'm chure.

How can a person forget to show her new projects? Doesn't she even CARE about her ADORING FANS, who have been watching and waiting?!

But enough about Charo.


I just sent out 20 charms for the charms swap! You heard about the charms swap, right?! It was in all the--

oh, no. That was Angelina and Brad's twins, Scary and Spice, or Ford and Fairlane, or Carrot and Stick... or whatever they named them. Anyway, the charms swap wasn't even on the front page! So how could I expect you to know?

Each of the players in our art group's charms swap send out 20 charms, and we get 20 back. They're for using on bracelets, necklaces, assemblages, earrings, wine glasses, or as fringe on our fanny packs.

I had NO idea what to do, but I looked at some photos from some of my favorite art magazines and got the general idea. Of course, then I just went ahead and made what I had decided to make to begin with. We were allowed to make them all the same, or all different, or whatever we wanted, as long as they were in the general style of Teesha and Tracy Moore's Zettiology.

The deadline was approaching quickly, and I wanted to get them out in the mail as soon as possible, so my partner helped me with some of them. Here they are, both sides:




My partner did all the little bead charms and drilled holes in the game pieces I used for the other charms. Isn't that charmi--eh, sweet?



I'll post photos of the charms I get in return.



Next up: Charo has no choice but to file an injunction.

3 comments:

Diane Gilleland said...

OOh, these are super-cool! Nice work!

Seth said...

These look great Chris. There are some lucky people in this swap.

Anonymous said...

Hmph, all very nice I'm sure, but in MY day a young lady never put all her charms on display quite so openly. A little discretion, please!