July 1, 2008

Inaction Pays!

Hey, people:

Don't say no one ever gave me anything!




My friend Steve was out wandering around his neighborhood, fighting crime as usual, when he happened upon a yard sale with pounds and pounds of action figures for the taking. There are Fantastic Fours, American Justice Leaguers, Star Trekkers, Toons, Transformers, Predators and Aliens, and Batman and Nemeses. There's everything a person could need to take over the universe! In his usual, thoughtful way, Steve picked them up for me because he knew 1) I might use them in my assemblages, and 2) he knows I can no longer pick things up myself.


We can only assume that these gems were for the taking because the family were either 1) mourning the loss of the person who loved these little heroes and heroines, 2) afraid of them, or 3) too lazy-ass to sell them on eBay. But now, I have them!


BWAaahahahahaahahaaaaaaaa!


I have all of them except for the ones Jeanette took before handing them off to me. Apparently, she couldn't live without the Star Trek TNG official Picard and Riker figures...

Whatever.



2 comments:

Diane Gilleland said...

DANG, Girl. Score of the century! The mind reels with pissibilities...

Anonymous said...

I'm astonished that Jeanette would do you out of the Star Trek action figures. She can't mosaic with them so she must be planning some Project Runway surprise that will astound and amaze us. Right?