Cathie and I went to Cris's going-away party last weekend, and met Zanna, here with Cathie and Cris.

It was a fabulous, lovely day, and I was actually in a position to touch a lot of the fabulous art Cris has there, created by her:

and hide-able within my shirt and pockets. However, she clearly was prepared for me to try something sneaky (having seen me at work trying to cadge other students' work, at Zinnia), and she continually gave me the once-over for suspicious bumpy parts where there shouldn't be any, and things in my hands that I hadn't arrived with, and which weren't food. Once, she actually caught me with two of her compartment-cases of charms. Now, THAT would have been a cool haul if she hadn't taken them away from me!
Apparently, she really is a mom.
But, I did manage to temporarily touch all the art, that's my point. And if Seth isn't careful, I'm going to insist on touching his, too.
The long weekend looms, and I'm not going to. Loom, that is. I'm going to paint, spray, spray paint, wax, wax profound, and generally prepare surfaces for our group's surface swap, and also for myself, because without surfaces, where does one stand?
But first: GIN !!
2 comments:
Thanks so much for the link to my blog Chris. Your kind words and ongoing support mean a lot to me!
Hey Chris--Thanks for posting pics of my row houses. Yours are so COOL! Having fun in CT doing farming things....feeding ducks, chickens, goats, and the usual dogs and cats and lizards. Keely has me weeding the vegie beds too. See ya soon. Cris (sure am glad I caught you trying to walk off with my art supplies so I'll have some when I get back!)
Post a Comment