August 29, 2008

BIRTHDAY GIVE-AWAY !!



Yes, that's right! This blog is one year old on September 6, and that means a big party! Streamers, hats, beverages, dancing, naps, calling in sick from work, and watching 17 successive hours of the Hallmark channel.


YAY!


But in addition to all that goodness, I'm giving things away. I'm giving away three beautious craft items, hand-made by yours truly. Everyone who comments on this post will be entered in my spectacular drawing to win one of the three goodies! The drawing will be held on September 15, unless I forget to do it, in which case it will be held sooner.


Oh...Life is Good, isn't it?!



Of course, because there are only two of you who read this blog, one of you will have to comment twice in order for this to work.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

count me in, twice!

Anonymous said...

Gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme.

Oh, and congratulations!

Love, Nette

PS Gimme.

Seth said...

Sign me up!

Anonymous said...

I only want in if it's something I'll like.

Anonymous K

I'm back and once again it's all about me!

Carrie said...

I once noticed that someone had gotten to my blog through searching for the term "blogger giveaway" so I think you should make a tag that says that, then you'll have all kinds of greedy strangers leaving comments. But you should require more than "sign me up." I think you should require some sort of essay, like "without using pity, covince me I should give you a prize." I might do that on my birthday giveaway, which will be at the end of this month...

Carrie said...

p.s. Did you know ABC Family is starting a series called Samurai Girl? And it's not a cartoon? I think that's better than Hallmark.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm always up fer a giveaway! And thanks for taking the Challenge Chris!