
I absolutely love this photo.
It's taken by John, and his site is filled with such beauties! Please take a moment to visit.
I signed up for this.
And I didn't say anything about it because I have this bizarre tendency (no, not THAT tendency) to not share what I'm doing in process. I don't know why. I was raised to be secretive, but not in an ungenerous way, but in a 'let's not draw undue attention to ourselves' way. Which would seem odd to most of my lovely readers, given my verbosilia (clinical term).
What was I saying?
Oh, yeah, so I signed up for it and I finally got my sketchbook five weeks before it's due, and I've been wrestling with it for several days.
I'm glad it's best two out of three falls:
'Two out of three falls match
A Two out of three falls match is a match where not one, but two, decisions have to be won by a wrestler or tag team before the match is officially over. This used to be the standard match for professional wrestling, back in the days when wrestling was mostly legitimate.' (Wikipedia)
Right now, we're 1 and 1.
Next up: Chris gets a call from her moleskine's mom, offering cash to take a fall.
Chris thinks it over.
8 comments:
wow..no kidding, dig those shadow people in there. thanks, too for the upbeat note!
Loved the car cemetary photos.
Anonymous K
Beautiful. Looks like b/w high dynamic range.
Just stoppin' by to say that I LOVE YOU!! Thanks for your sassy non comment on my blog today!! :P
it looks like an illustration.. I so envy peopl who master esoteric things like photoshop..
Great photos!
First to thank you for your generous comment on my Journaling blog - and for listing it in your sidebar; that means a lot to me. Second to wish you luck with your new journaling project (and I don't think being secretive matters,its more a question of hugging something to oneself until you can't keep silent anymore). And thirdly to say I look forward to getting to know you better through your blog - there's a lot of fascinating stuff there. Right now I must update mine with a journey I want to share. Ann from UK
Post a Comment