
I know some of you hate food pictures, but I HAVE to share this with you.
Have you tried any of the Trader Joe's bread mixes? Holy moly, they are stunners.
Some of them can be adjusted to make muffins, biscuits, bars, and the gingerbread and chocolate chip truffle mix can even be used to make cookies!
As I keep blabbing about over and over again, I don't have time to follow the Martha Stewart grow-your-own-wheat baking recipes this year. Instead, I am using TJ's mixes and altering them just like I do magazine photos (without the gel medium or spray paint)!
I'm baking the apple spice bread right now, then I'm going to make the pumpkin bars and add chocolate chips into them! HA! I'll be showing you the final photos (after baking). Because you've already braved my first food photo; I think you can take a few more, yes?
In other news, Scout got a new Snoopy scarf from the groomer.
7 comments:
Oh, I think they all look yum!!
Did you see if they have gluten free ones?
OMG! that is a cute doggy!
Have a great weekend.
love and hugs.
It matches her coloring too... she is defintely an autumn.
And I think I am about to write about blog guilt..
when you get behind, when you write about bread mixes because it b lows your skirt up and then worry that your "audience" wont like it... when you do all that stuff that you dont really have to.
I'm busy with dog guilt, partner guilt,planet guilt,... the blog guilt gets triaged dwon the line...
Will reply to all your earlier bloggie comments tomorrow as today's got a bit full...however just had to stop by and say "Bake ON" - I have TJ's breadmix I got last weekend and now you've spurred me to get baking!
xoxo
All I can say Chris is your baking is a whole lot better than mine which is non-existent.
Love Renee xoxo
They all look really yummy :-)
Thanks for stopping by! Have a fabulous weekend! Gaby xo
Is it wrong? I adore food pics! And am so envious of those mixes. I'm supposed to make four dozen brownies for Wednesday. I am pretty sure TJ's would have a good mix for me. If there were a TJs here in Holland, that is...
Scout, you look stunning in your new sjaal!
Nice scarf Scout! Please tell your Mommy that I would like some of those yummy treats in gluten free form!
Post a Comment