Many of you know about Leslie Marsh's wonderful blog, Snips and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails. But what you may not know is that she is featured in the Fall 2009 issue of Cloth Paper Scissors special Studios publication (page 76). (It's a great magazine, and what a delightful surprise to find her studio, big and luscious on two pages, right there as I turned the page.) And you must know that she has just greeted a second grandchild. And you MUST know that she has a fabulous German Shepherd Dog, Atticus.
Oh, Atticus. Would that we didst trodeth upon the same carpet/sisal area rug/hardwood/grass, or that other which is at the service of thy regal feet.
Excuse me. Sometimes when I think of Atticus I forget what I was talking about.
Leslie, besides having the instincts of a great pet owner, is also a very sensitive and kind human being. I know this, because she has, without my prior knowledge, plea or coercion, gifted me with one of her journals, so fabulous that when I opened it, I was speechless. Yes, moi. Sans speech.
Please read about it here, on her blog, and I will post a couple of additional photos of it:
Leslie, thank you so much for this lovely gift.


6 comments:
wow that journal is fantastic you lucky thing..when you suddenly quoted about Atticus it took me right back to school!! Thanks so much for commenting on my sons Dr Who tardis.
Chris, I think you are indeed blessed many times. This one of the most incredible journals I have ever seen!!!
Sweet Chris, I am so glad that the journal found its way to you. I just know you'll fill it with stories of wonderful adventures and humorous anecdotes. Thank you for your kind post!
Atticus is my prince, my heart, a rascal and a delight. He thrills me daily with his antics and his devotion. I wish he could live forever. If he was a guy I'd marry him.
Okay, maybe that's weird, but you get the picture. He'd love to meet you too.
CPS is such a cool magazine..
and anything to make you speechless must be amazing..
What an amazing gift. Leslie is as sweet as she is talented!!!
You are in deed one lucky woman not only to be the lucky recipient of this most beautiful journal, but also to have a friend who has bestowed so much love and crafty time on caring for you.
But then, why wouldn't she? If you were to look up the word friendship in the dictionary, there you would no doubt find a picture of CHRIS!!
Post a Comment