
I'm leaving town this weekend.
I'm not leaving on a jet plane because no matter how much I ask, American won't fly from Burbank to San Luis Obispo. And how am I supposed to earn flyer miles? HUH?!
But we'll leave that bitterness aside for now.
We're zipping up to meet some lovely friends. And this:

Isn't that fabulous?
And, this:

And we're staying here:

And we're going to SLO to shop, and, I hope, see this wall of chewing gum again:

Life is good.
Next Up: SLO Hazmat assures Chris she will be freed from the gum wall before Christmas.
8 comments:
Have a faboo time Kiddo and don't steal too much of that gum!
Hope we can have some good weather for you!
Erin in Morro Bay
Have a great time. I just love SLO.
Love and hugs
Just think instead of me posing as a tree we now have 3 Thuja's, 3 pepper's, 4 black plum, 1 bay and
2 western redbuds planted. They aren't as big as I am but they are
getting there.
Anonymous K
Have the best of times!!!!
We visited San Luis Obispo in 2000 what a great place..we stayed at a motel there with giant oranges outside. There was a shop there called fanny wrappers selling undies which we thought was very funny as it means something rude in the UK! thanks very much for visiting my sons blog he was very pleased with all the comments
Ah, nice, hope you had a wonderful time. San Luis O is very nice, I used to live in Monterey, still a while away but a nice visit.
Fresh air, beautiful scenery, shopping and ABC gum... Sounds like a good way to fill the well, as Julia Cameron might say ;-)
Hope you had a fabulous time, Chris!
Post a Comment