January 31, 2010

Break Time

I will be taking a bit of a blog break, my dear friends. When there's a lot on my plate, I tend to get stressed when the blog has to take a back seat. It's best if I make a big splashy announcement about it, so I don't feel there is a loose end somewhere. It's a mental trick, I know, but it helps me.

And you KNOW that's the important thing!

I'll leave you with Jeanette's Valentine mosaic, crafted with some of the polymer clay tiles I made for her to use:


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME Valentine mosaic! How big is it?

Lost Aussie said...

Have a nice break and don't stress! See you when you get back! xox

TBM said...

Have a wonderful break! Whenever I make that announcement, I end up showing back up on the blog the next day, LOL!

XO

Leslie said...

I love the mosaic! Enjoy your break. We'll be here waiting for you when things calm down.

Ro Bruhn said...

Great mosaic Chris, enjoy your break.

pam said...

I will miss you a LOT! But when it is time to take a break, it is time to take a break! And I am glad you know when that time has come.

Remember my dear friend, take lots of "unstructured" days just for you. And return to us refreshed, recharged and renewed!

urban craft said...

I need to get in on this polymer clay business. Apparently you can make anything with it. Love the mosiac too. I second the bloggy break and may take one of my own. I work part time and wow, there is not time for crafting.

Leau said...

thank god for facebook...smooches

Anonymous said...

well, i can't say i won't miss you, cause i just did ;) it's the only way i have to keep in touch w/what's going on w/you :( oh well, get some rest and i look forward to the rash of craftiness when you return!!
s

rivergardenstudio said...

Dear Chris, have a good break. I want to thank your for all your words of encouragement. May your days be filled with love and calmness. roxanne

Seth said...

Looks like I was taking a break from visiting blogs given that I just found this today. Hope you are enjoying your "time off." I will be here to visit when you get back!!

Susan Tuttle said...

enjoy the break -- see you soon.