February 26, 2008

I've been tagged by fabulous Monica of girl gone thread wild, it is the MeMe tag.

Rules: 1. Link to the person who tagged you. 2. Post the rules on your blog. 3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. 4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. 5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Now, what is most confusing about this (I'm easily confused by things like this), is that rule: non-important? Non important. All my quirks are VITAL!

Okay, here goes:

1. I pick at my cuticles.

2. I don't answer the phone at home. People who call have to start talking if they want me to answer!

3. I don't like cheese on sandwiches, unless they are cheese sandwiches. I don't want cheese on my burger, or my turkey or mixed with anything but other cheese!

4. I can't eat cold pizza.

5. My earrings don't have to match and I think lipstick is dumb unless you're in costume.

6. I must read/listen to my iPod when going to bed. But watching TV will keep me awake.


These people and their works intrigue me, and I think their lists would be fun!:


2 comments:

girlgonethreadwild said...

Ha! You got IT! I also felt confused by my participation, so you are not alone there! Now, what's your deal with cheese???
Seriously, CHEESE sandwhiches ARE d'bomb, aren't they?

Damn, I just burned my pizza.. what's your feelings on COLD burnt grub? ~Monica

Laume said...

I'm with you on the cheese thing but I disagree on the cold pizza thing - yum. Really just foccacia by a different name, yes?

I did my best to make a list - it's harder than it sounds.