I Flixed this movie and I should have had it by now:

I got an email this afternoon saying that it has to come from Little Rock, Arkansas, and it won't be here until Saturday.
WHAT?!?!
That's Saturday AFTERNOON, people! How am I supposed to finish my Valentine's Day project by Saturday morning when I don't have anything to watch?! I can't watch CABLE. Have you ever tried to glaze your embellishments while Guthy Renker is telling you how to release toxins? huh?
It's just not right.
Even Stampington, who's all the way in Laguna Beach, knows that I need my Artful Bloggings NOW. Even lulu knows that if I don't have Hanna Andersson's book by the time I get to Maui I might as well stay home.
And now I can't see the history of the Atomic Bomb until Saturday night? Everyone knows I go to bed at 9:00 !!
I'll have nightmares! I'll have to watch
just to come down!!We all know that crafting is a delicate dance of timing and opportunity.
So, if you don't get your valentine, blame it on Little Rock.
1 comment:
maybe there is some giant karma thing going on ..and... um... you aren't actually supposed to make atomic bomb valentine's? nah, never mind , that can't be right ....
Post a Comment